Bowe & Gant installs, repairs, and maintains utility grade aerial medium/high voltage electrical systems and communication cabling. We proudly serve the private sector in constructing, inspecting, and maintaining new and existing utility distribution systems. With a fully stocked inventory of poles, cross arms, and electrical parts and equipment we are ready to respond at a moment’s notice to resolve any electrical problem 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Service offered but not limited to:
- 24/7 Emergency Pole Service Restoration.
- Aerial Communication Wiring
- Fuse link replacement
- Pole Top Transformer Banks
- Wooden Pole Inspection
- Pole Replacement
- Line Construction, Alterations, upgrades, & Inspections
- Energized Line Maintenance & Repair
- Solar Interconnection Pole Lines.
- Temporary Poles and electric services for facilities and construction sites.
Replace damaged riser pole, 15kv wiring, and fit out pole during an outage at a cold storage and packing facility.
Emergency response with fully stocked 4wd bucket truck to replace fuse assembly and fuse holder.
MV terminations on 4.16KV dual circuit riser Pole.
Turn key pole line from 69KV substation to solar generation site.
Install 45’ class 2 wooden pole during a recent 4160 volt dual circuit pole line installation.
Emergency response that quickly lead to replacing a single transformer to restore power at a waste management facility.
Temporary pole line for a construction site at a port.