Bowe & Gant’s electrical testing division is dedicated to providing immediate emergency response and accurate reporting. We provide our services to commercial and industrial entities throughout the greater Philadelphia area and South Jersey.
Electrical testing and infrared scanning are techniques used by professionals to evaluate the performance and condition of your electrical systems. Electrical testing services include insulation resistance testing, power quality testing and circuit breaker testing among other evaluations. Infrared scanning involves measuring the temperature of electrical systems using a thermal imaging camera, and determining if there are overheating problems or other mechanical issues.
We specialize in infrared scanning, apparatus testing, power quality analysis, and emergency response troubleshooting. Our team is also able to provide immediate equipment repair and ongoing preventative maintenance. Our clients’ electrical systems long term reliability is our first priority.
Contact us today for a preventative maintenance program that meets your facility’s needs and budget.
Electrical Testing Service offered but not limited to:
- View our Line Card
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Circuit Breaker Testing & Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance Programs for Electrical Equipment & Apparatus
- Coordination & Short Circuit Studies
- Cable Testing VLF & Hipot
- Circuit Breaker Testing & Repair
- Generator Testing & Inspection
- Infrared Thermography Scan
- Power Quality Monitoring
- Medium Voltage Cable Splices & Terminations
- Load Bank Testing
- Underground Cable Fault Locating & Repair
- Switchgear Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- Transformer Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- UPS Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- Pole Line Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection (Including IR Scanning).
Powerfactor, winding resistance, turns ratio and oil sampling on a 24.5MVA substation transformer performed during a 69KV bushing replacement.
Disconnect 15KV cables to an existing reactor and perform testing and preventative maintenance during a private substation EPM at a chemical plant.