Bowe & Gant’s electrical testing division is a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week team dedicated to providing immediate emergency response and accurate reporting. We specialize in infrared scanning, apparatus testing, power quality analysis, and emergency response troubleshooting. Our team is also able to provide immediate equipment repair and ongoing preventative maintenance. Our clients’ electrical systems long term reliability is our first priority. Contact us today for a preventative maintenance program that meets your facility’s needs and budget.
Service offered but not limited to:
- View our Line Card
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- Circuit Breaker Testing & Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance Programs for Electrical Equipment & Apparatus
- Coordination & Short Circuit Studies
- Cable Testing VLF & Hipot
- Circuit Breaker Testing & Repair
- Generator Testing & Inspection
- Infrared Thermography Scan
- Power Quality Monitoring
- Medium Voltage Cable Splices & Terminations
- Load Bank Testing
- Underground Cable Fault Locating & Repair
- Switchgear Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- Transformer Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- UPS Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection
- Pole Line Testing, Maintenance, Repair, & Inspection (Including IR Scanning).
Powerfactor, winding resistance, turns ratio and oil sampling on a 24.5MVA substation transformer performed during a 69KV bushing replacement.
Disconnect 15KV cables to an existing reactor and perform testing and preventative maintenance during a private substation EPM at a chemical plant.